The days are getting shorter, and I find myself getting excited to break out my fall pieces and retire my summer dresses for the year. Today I’m sharing my top 10 favorite items that I think every girl needs in her fall wardrobe. These pieces are so interchangeable, easy to dress up or dress down, mix and match and just plain comfy. They will make any trip to the apple orchard “insta-worthy” 🙂
- The perfect pair of riding boots. I love these, these and these ones
- A great fitting pair of skinny jeans.
- A cozy oversized sweater
- A cashmere pashmina for those cooler nights
- Ballet Flats
- A plaid button up shirt
- A black leather jacket. I got this one at this years Nordstrom sale and it is by far my favorite faux leather jacket I have ever owned
- A soft layering tank
- Aviator sunglasses
- Stretchy pair of black leggings
What are your must have items for fall?