The Chicago winters can be pretty rough – we usually stay inside and don’t venture out much. As soon as the weather starts to warm up, I take every opportunity I can to get outside and enjoy it! This includes eating every meal possible on a patio or rooftop. I rounded up my top 5 favorite patios for you.
1) My favorite patio in Chicago is Piccolo Sogno. Piccolo is a special place for my husband and I. We had our 2nd date on the patio there, and head back to celebrate every anniversary and exciting event in our lives! The patio is so serene you forget your in the middle of a busy city.
2) Parson’s Chicken & Fish is another favorite. We love to go for lunch and play a around of bags. They have the best frozen cocktails too! It’s also very dog & baby friendly….big plus!
3) Erie Cafe is one of my favorite fine dining patios. We usually go with a big group of people and order a ton of appetizers & rose. A few weeks ago, we went to celebrate our friends dogs birthday (yes – you are reading that right) ha – it was a ton of fun!
4) Tuco & Blondie is one of my favorite spots for Mexican. They have a huge patio and some of the best margs! My favorite thing to get here is the Blondie Salad and the black cherry margarita.
5) Whenever I have guests in from out of town, I like to take them to Cindy’s. The view is amazing and if you go on a Wednesday or Saturday night, you can watch the fireworks go off from Navy Pier!
What is your favorite patio?