I take so many photos of Brooklyn I wanted to find a cute & fun way to display them all, without having 100 different frames throughout our condo! I found this cute photo frame at Home Goods and thought I would customize so it matched the decor of her room.
I bought some silk flowers & greenery and used a hot glue gun to attach to one side of the frame. It took no more than 1 hour and I can’t wait to hang this in her room!
How to make your own personalized clip photo frame with flowers:
What you need:
- 1 photo frame – I got mine from home Goods but I love this one and this one
- silk flowers – I got 2 types of flowers in different shades of pink, and 2 different types of greenery as the background
- hot glue gun
- Pull the flowers off the stems and lay them out in your desired design on the frame. I had my entire layout set before I started to glue. Hot Glue is very strong and once you start attaching the flowers to the frame, it will be very difficult to make changes without ruining the flowers!
- Once you have your layout finalized, start to glue the flowers down. I started from the upper left corner and worked my way out
- Let dry overnight. Hang your favorite photos!