If you’re in your late 20’s to early 30’s, I feel like your social calendar is full of weddings, wedding showers, baby showers and housewarming parties! These are all such wonderful occasions to celebrate, however, sometimes I find myself getting a little tired of gifting the same set of dishes, silverware set or blender.
I put together a list of my Top 5 favorite off the registry wedding gifts. Some of my favorite gifts I received for both my wedding & baby shower were not on my registry. I feel like it feels a little more personable to give something that has a little more thought behind it.
One of my favorite wedding gifts that we received was a custom framed piece of artwork that had our first dance song lyrics typed out along with our names & wedding date!
What are some of your favorite gifts to give that are not usually found on a registry?
- These aprons from Bon Aprontit are adorable! I received quite a few aprons as wedding shower gifts, however none were as stylish as these. They come in a dress or skirt style, bedazzled or plain and there are a ton of different colors available
- This custom passport holder & luggage tag are so cute and perfect for the couple who are about to jet set off on their honeymoon. I am very big into floral right now and might have to order these for myself. These are a little girly so I love this one for the groom.
- This gift is very outside the box – but it’s a gift of an olive tree through Nudo Adpot. You’re essentially adopting an olive tree and 4 times a year, you will receive packages of olive oil from your tree to your house. How cool is that!?
- These Fringed Cotton Napkins are so cute and would be perfect for a dinner party. The white color will match any place setting and would be something fun to pull out when entertaining guests
- These You & me Bookends are so cute and would make the perfect addition to any first time homebuyers house. We’ve been in our condo almost 1.5 years and I still find myself trying to put the finishing touches on the decor with little trinkets like these bookends